Value FM is an independent dedicated value engineering company, facilitating Value Engineering studies in the manufacturing industry.
Value Engineering studies are intensive optimization studies with small multidisciplinary teams, aiming to create better selling products, less costs and good margins.
We enable your teams to create more value for money in your designs of products and services. So that your clients pay even more because your product offers increased value. We also focus on cost reduction and raising your margins.
Our Value Engineers facilitate your multi disciplinary design teams including, if appropriate, suppliers, contractors and clients.
We work worldwide and can work closely with German and US value engineers and use the same methods but with the Dutch touch: flexible and creative.
We work with experienced dedicated value engineers, eager to create more Value For Money. We work with project teams, stakeholders and networks to enhance designs. We use the structured approach of Value Engineering in design studies, workshops and interactive meetings.
We train engineers and project managers according to European, German and US standards. We work in partnership by nature.
We use value engineering for many purposes. Here are some of the main applications:
• Integral design. E.g. with Engineering, Sales, Purchase, Productions and Maintenance
• Voice of the customer. Discovering far more about clients’ desires, in a short period of time
• Design for value. What is the maximum value for the client you can create in a design
• Design to cost. What is the best value given a fixed budget. How to allocate it to the different (sub)systems
• Design for shared value. Also known as a ‘design in’ workshop. How to optimise a product, proces or service with suppliers. Using knowledge from all participants, creating long lasting sustainable business
• Reverse Engineering. What are the specs and performances of a given system. What are costs and, if needed, appropriate purchasing and/or production methods
• Requirements Engineering and Tendering: which requirements are imporant, which must be contracted. Without overspecifying or asking requirements that lead to high costs by definition
Hein de Jong 632060274 Hein@Value.FM