First KSC project – Project 001
September 2016 we started the first KSC project, two students from the Summa College (Ruben Lafarre and Kevin Sprengers) started this challenge. The assignment was to make a promotional article for the KSC. From design to production and al steps between. That was the goal to take, by using several production steps. Look to the picture below.
Foto made by Jeroen van Schaik
They were enthusiastic and made a great promotional model.
Going through all the facets:
- Creating a design.
- Making drawing package.
- Search for partners to realize the model.
- Arranging all materials.
- Write programs to machine all the parts.
- Producing all the parts.
- Assembling all components.
- Making a movie.
- United Brains – Encouraging study projects.
- KMWE – Internship company – Kevin Sprengers
- ASML – Internship company – Rubben Lafarre
- MCB – Delivery materials.
- Iscar – Delivery machining tools.
- Teclab – Providing machinery.
- Adruu – Anodizing of parts.
- Dekracoat – Applying PVD coating.
Interested look at the film.